Greening Internet Data Centres: How to Unlock the Energy Efficiency Potential
In this webinar, Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency (C2E2), Alibaba, Danfoss and Huawei, share their unique insight on industry efforts towards data centre efficiency. The aim is to answer four questions that are critical for developing highly efficient and cost-saving data centres:
- What are the most commonly used energy efficiency strategies in data centres?
- What are the latest standards and indicators for measuring data centre efficiency?
- What technologies and products are available in optimizing data centre cooling, and eliminating data centre power and cooling inefficiencies?
- What are the global best practices on energy efficient data centres?
The webinar also considers the role of trigeneration and district energy in improving data centre efficiency and reliability.
- Xiao Wang, Project Officer, Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency (C2E2)
- Zhuolun Chen, Senior Advisor, Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency (C2E2)
- Yeye Syy, Senior Engineer, Alibaba Group
- Fantao Meng, Data Centre Senior Designer, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Jörg Saar, Global Applications Manager Cooling, Danfoss A/S